Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
NOTE: The event location has changed to the Chancellor's Suite in the University Center at Seton Hall University. Please note that doors open at 3:00 PM with a start time of 3:30 PM.
What makes an effective or transformational leader? Is it the tireless pursuit of intellectual capacity? Extraordinary ambition? Ethical core values? A global perspective? Diligent and consistent self-reflection? Exposure to the many facets of life, including the arts or academic excellence?
Join us on Monday, March 21st as we discuss the topic of leadership. Our distinguished panel includes:
- Mr. John C. Whitehead (Founding Chairman of The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, and founder of The John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations)
- Ambassador William Luers (Former President of the United Nations Association of the U.S.A, former U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Europe, and former U.S. Ambassador to Czechoslovakia and Venezuela)
- Florence Dennis (Graduate student at The John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations and former Intern with The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Liberia to the United Nations)
- Jon Martin (U.S. Army Major and 2010 M.A. graduate of The John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations)
- Sunghyun (Sean) Lee (Graduate student at The John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations and former Intern with The Office of the Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide)
The seminar will be moderated by Professor Michael Reuter, Director of the Stillman School Center for Leadership Development at Seton Hall University.
Doors open at 3:00 PM. Permitting time, questions and answers will follow panel presentations.